How can we help you?
Help installing Cerberus FTP Server.
How to configure security settings and information on security vulnerabilities.
Help on licensing and info on pricing
Purchases & Renewals
Help on purchasing a new license or renewing support on an existing license
Common questions related to upgrading Cerberus FTP Server
How to setup users in Cerberus FTP Server for two-factor authentication.
SFTP Client Help
Help with issues unique to specific SFTP or FTP clients.
- How do I backup and restore my user accounts and settings?
- Can I transfer my existing license to a new machine?
- My IP address begins with 192.168.xxx.xxx. Is there anything special I have to do for people to see my FTP Server on the Internet?
- Can I upgrade my license to a different edition?
- I just purchased Cerberus FTP Server through the online store. Where is my license key?
- How can I get a quote for Cerberus FTP Server?
- How do I renew support on an existing license of Cerberus FTP Server?
- I've correctly configured passive FTP but passive data connections still fail. What else could be wrong?
- I'm running Cerberus FTP Server as a service and it can't access mapped network drives or UNC paths. Why?