How can we help you?
- How do I backup and restore my user accounts and settings?
- My IP address begins with 192.168.xxx.xxx. Is there anything special I have to do for people to see my FTP Server on the Internet?
- I've correctly configured passive FTP but passive data connections still fail. What else could be wrong?
- Can I upgrade my license to a different edition?
- Can I transfer my existing license to a new machine?
- I just purchased Cerberus FTP Server through the online store. Where is my license key?
- How do I get a quote for Cerberus FTP Server?
- How do I renew the service agreement on an existing Cerberus FTP Server license?
- Why am I unable to restart the Cerberus FTP service without rebooting the server?
- I'm running Cerberus FTP Server as a service and it can't access mapped network drives or UNC paths. Why?
- How to Setup a File Server with Cerberus FTP Server
- How can I make Cerberus FTP Server secure?
- Video Gallery