A renewal prior to expiration ensures continuous access to tech support and product updates and avoids additional fees when lapsed on support.
Articles in this section
- I just purchased Cerberus FTP Server through the online store. Where is my license key?
- How do I get a quote for Cerberus FTP Server?
- How do I renew the service agreement on an existing Cerberus FTP Server license?
- What happens if I don’t renew my service agreement? Can I still use my license?
- Can I renew access to product updates and not the technical support?
- I didn't use technical support last year. Do I need to pay for service this year?
- Why is it important to renew before my service agreement expires?
- Can’t I just pay as needed for technical support?
- Why do you charge back fees if my service agreement lapses?
- Can I use a purchase order (PO) to buy or renew Cerberus FTP Server?