About the Web Client
Available in Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise edition, the HTTP/S web client capability allows any user with access to a common web browser to easily connect to the server to perform file operations (uploading, downloading, deleting, renaming, creating directories, and zipping and unzipping files and directories) using a desktop or mobile web browser.
You can also grant users the ability to generate a public link to any file, and email that link to someone from directly within the web client.
Additional Web Client features include:
- Two Factor Authentication for native Cerberus users
- Fully tested against IE 9.0+, Firefox 28+, Chrome 30+, Safari 4.0+, Opera 9.0+, iPhone, and the iPad
- No file size limitations and can efficiently handle file uploads and downloads of any size
- Simultaneous file upload, and upload drag and drop support in Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and IE 10+
- Confirmation dialogs for file deleting, zipping and unzipping
- Web-based with no software or plugins to install for end users
- Allow users to request new accounts through the web
- Allow users to reset forgotten passwords using email link requests combined with security questions
- Configurable anti-bot security using reCAPTCHA for logins and account requests.
- Generate and email a public file link (with optional password protection) from within the web client
- Custom Theme support using the popular Bootstrap 3 framework
- Desktop and mobile Browser Optimized