Single Active Directory User
By default, all Active Directory users are assigned the same virtual directories and permissions. Furthermore, you can configure the authentication requirement of the group to allow and require (or NOT allow/require) Two Factor Authentication for all users in a particular group.
However, if you wish to require Two Factor Authentication for an individual Active Directory user, then you can do so through the AD Users page by clicking on User & Group Custom Mappings. You can select individual AD user accounts and map them to a Cerberus group and then modify the 2FA settings under “Authentication”
- Open the Cerberus FTP Server User Manager and select Groups.
- Select the group that you wish to configure from the Cerberus Group list.
- Click on the Authentication property for the selected user.
- Select “Allow 2 Factor“ to allow users to setup 2 factor authentication. Select both “Allow 2 Factor” and "Require 2 Factor for HTTP/S" to force them to use it.
- Press the Update button to save the new 2FA settings.