First, make sure you've configured Cerberus FTP Server to be visible on the Internet. Assuming you are connecting through the Internet through a router, you will need to use your router IP address. Cerberus will automatically detect it and display it at startup as the 'WAN IP' address in the screen log. It should be the first thing listed when Cerberus FTP Server starts up, assuming you have 'Detect WAN IP at Startup' enabled from the 'General' tab of the Server Manager.
Articles in this section
- How do I backup and restore my user accounts and settings?
- What does the "Default" interface do?
- What IP address should I give other people to connect to my FTP server over the Internet?
- How do I configure Cerberus FTP Server to run as a service?
- How do I pass a username and password to the FTP server from a web browser?
- Does Cerberus FTP Server support SSL?