First, make sure you've configured Cerberus FTP Server to be visible on the Internet. Assuming you are connecting through the Internet through a router, you will need to use your router IP address. Cerberus will automatically detect it and display it at startup as the 'WAN IP' address in the screen log. It should be the first thing listed when Cerberus FTP Server starts up, assuming you have 'Detect WAN IP at Startup' enabled from the 'General' tab of the Server Manager.
Articles in this section
- What is your Scope of Support ?
- How do I backup and restore my user accounts and settings?
- What IP address should I give other people to connect to my FTP server over the Internet?
- How do I connect to a Cerberus server with FileZilla?
- What does the "Default" interface do?
- Can't upload folders using Web Client when using Internet Explorer
- How do I pass a username and password to the FTP server from a web browser?
- Can you select and download multiple files at the same time with the Cerberus Web Client?
- How do I change date and time formats in Cerberus?
- How do I put a new line in my message? In 'Configure' > 'Msgs' pressing enter closes the window completely.