See the Microsoft kb article 931130 about running with the "Routing and Remote Access" or the "Application Layer Gateway" service enabled. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931130.
Articles in this section
- I've correctly configured passive FTP but passive data connections still fail. What else could be wrong?
- I'm running Cerberus FTP Server as a service and it can't access mapped network drives or UNC paths. Why?
- Error: 521 Not logged in - Secure authentication required
- Unable to send email via Office365
- Why Do My Active Directory Users Have Two Home Directories?
- Why can’t Cerberus send email to external users when configured to use Exchange as an SMTP Server (How to anonymously Relay in Exchange Server)?
- Why do I keep seeing the user "root" trying to login to my server?
- I get the error message "Key exchange failed; could not agree on key exchange parameters”
- Why does issuing the FTP LIST command result in an error message?
- Active Directory users cannot delete files or folders created by Cerberus native users.