See the Microsoft kb article 931130 about running with the "Routing and Remote Access" or the "Application Layer Gateway" service enabled. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931130.
Articles in this section
- Why am I unable to restart the Cerberus FTP service without rebooting the server?
- I'm running Cerberus FTP Server as a service and it can't access mapped network drives or UNC paths. Why?
- SSL Error when syncing to another Cerberus instance.
- Error: 521 Not logged in - Secure authentication required
- Why do I keep seeing the user "root" trying to login to my server?
- I get the error message "Key exchange failed; could not agree on key exchange parameters”
- Why does issuing the FTP LIST command result in an error message?
- Files Uploaded through the HTTP/S web client can only be modified by the user that uploaded the file.
- Why do I see "An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full." error mesasges in the log file?
- Why am I being prompted for a Remote Access password after installing, or when starting, Cerberus FTP Server?