Yes, you can use the Folder Monitor to monitor different folders on the server and automatically delete them after an administrator-defined time.
Articles in this section
- How do I backup and restore my user accounts and settings?
- How Do I Mass Import Users
- How do I setup SMTP to send Email notfications?
- Does Cerberus FTP Server support file retention policies?
- Why do I always get prompted by SSH SFTP clients to trust the server key?
- How do I switch the virtual directories for all of my users and groups to another drive or base folder?
- How do disable public sharing for the Global Home or Global Home\%USER% default mapping option for AD or LDAP authentication?
- What does the "Default" interface do?
- What IP address should I give other people to connect to my FTP server over the Internet?
- How can a client change their login password remotely?