The software itself never expires and no features are disabled. Just the ability to update to the latest version expires. When your support period is over you can purchase a new support agreement if you wish to continue receiving support and updates.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my license to a different edition?
- Can I transfer my existing license to a new machine?
- What happens when my software expires?
- What does a license include?
- How many licenses do I need if I want to install Cerberus FTP Server on more than one machine?
- What is the pricing model for licenses?
- Is Cerberus FTP Server a hosted service?