Adding a virtual directory to a user account
Each user can be assigned different virtual directories. A virtual directory is added to a user account by using the User Manager. To add a virtual directory to a user account, first:
- Select the user in the "Cerberus Users" list
- Next, scroll down to see the user details for the selected user. Click on the button labeled "Virtual Directories".
- Click “New” to open the “Add a Virtual Directory” window.
- Enter the path to the directory, or use the folder select option to navigate to the directory you wish to add. If using the folder select option, select the folder you want, and press the "Select" button on the dialog box. The directory you selected should appear in the “Path” section.
- Enter a name for your Virtual Directory.
- Next, select the permissions for your Virtual Directory. And then click “Add”
The directory should appear in the “Virtual Root directory” list box. To edit the newly added directory, click on the directory name in the list box. The "Edit A Virtual Directory" window should appear. After you have finished making changes to your virtual directory press the add button to save changes.