Hello from the Cerberus team. We are happy to release Cerberus FTP Server 11.3.0
We encourage you to tell us about your experience by submitting your feedback.
This release includes security improvements, an update to the User Manager UI with a new layout to address customer feedback, and many other bug fixes and improvements requested by our customers.
Version 11.3.0 Official Release — 11/17/2020
- New: User Manager now has a “horizontal” layout to reduce the amount of scrolling when administering native users and groups
- New: Usability improvements to Extension Blocking in User Manager
- New: The Summary page now warns when a certificate is expiring or has expired
- New: The Summary page now warns when remote host certificate verification is disabled
- New: In Server Manager, admins can now customize the issuer name to something other than “Cerberus” when using OTP for two-factor authentication
- Fixed: Cerberus did not enforce password history policy for web administrator accounts
- Fixed: In web administration and web client, Cerberus allowed a malicious actor to spoof content with misleading messages designed to trick users
- Fixed: In web administration and web client, browsers may store pages in the user’s browser cache that could be accessible to a malicious actor on a public computer, a shared system, or a machine in a semi-public area.
- Fixed: In web administration, Cerberus disclosed passwords or other sensitive data in an unmasked format in the HTTP response
- Fixed: In Report Manager, the log showed numerous errors when using SQL Server Express LocalDB 2012
- Fixed: Enhanced log filtering only filtered the first IP address and ignored any additional filters
- Many minor bug fixes and improvements
Post is closed for comments.