Hello from the Cerberus team. We are happy to release Cerberus FTP Server 11.3.4
We encourage you to tell us about your experience by submitting your feedback.
Version 11.3.5 Official Release — 4/7/2021
- Fixed: Cerberus contained a privilege escalation vulnerability
- Fixed: Upgraded to curl 7.76.0 to address security vulnerabilities
- Fixed: Cerberus crashed when Report Manager has a bad database configuration and sending a session report email
- Fixed: Memory leak when encrypting/decrypting data
- Fixed: Cisco Unified Communications Manager cannot send backups to Cerberus via SFTP when FIPS is enabled
- Fixed: Cisco hardware cannot upload via SCP and fails with an error message
- Fixed: SFTP clients failed key exchange when the server or the client sent an initial key exchange packet and incorrectly guessed the algorithm the other side was using
- Fixed: HTTP/S web client and Event Manager cannot unzip zip files that are not entirely consistent
- Fixed: In HTTP/S web client, users that double-click on a directory can reach an inconsistent state and an incorrect breadcrumb
Post is closed for comments.