What's New in Cerberus FTP Server 10.0.15
We're constantly working to improve your Cerberus experience, and are pleased to announce our latest update: Cerberus FTP Server 10.0.15. Here's a quick summary of what has changed:
- In the log, the remote port is now shown in addition to the IP address for incoming connection requests
- The HTTP Content-Security-Policy header has been updated to include the “default-src” directive as a best practice to prevent XSS attacks
- Fixed: Email is vulnerable to SMTP header injection in the Subject field
- Fixed: HTTP/S web client users could alter the shared files of other users
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Post is closed for comments.