Hello from the Cerberus team. We are happy to release Cerberus FTP Server 11.2.3
We encourage you to tell us about your experience by submitting your feedback.
- Log files can now be filtered by IP or username
- In Server Manager, changing admin passwords is now separate from editing admin accounts
- Fixed: In Event Manager, the HTTP Post event action stopped including variables
- Fixed: In Event Manager, the error “An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used” occurred when connecting to an SMTP server
- Fixed: Cerberus service would not start on Windows Server 2008
- Fixed: When responding to an FTP STOR command, Cerberus sent a 426 reply instead of a 500 reply when the parent folder does not exist
- Fixed: In User Manager, CSV import of users allowed users in groups that did not exist
- Fixed: Images and videos cannot be previewed in the HTTP/S web client
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Post is closed for comments.