Hello from the Cerberus team. We are happy to release Cerberus FTP Server 11.2.4
We encourage you to tell us about your experience by submitting your feedback.
- Fixed: Cerberus crashed when an FTP client uploads a file using MODE Z compression
- Fixed: When running as an application (as opposed to running as a Windows Service), Cerberus did not verify remote host certificates
- Fixed: Cerberus could not verify valid remote host certificates because of expired certificates in the OS trust store
- Fixed: Event Manager did not trigger a Directory Created Event when dragging and dropping a folder in the HTTP/S web client
- Fixed: Event Manager did not trigger a File Transfer Event when uploading a file to a virtual directory with a trailing slash
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Post is closed for comments.