Hello from the Cerberus team.
As we continue to incorporate your feedback into version 11, we're pleased to announce the release of our latest update: Cerberus FTP Server 11.2.8.
A summary of the most important improvements we've made since version 11.2.7 appears below, and we encourage you to tell us about your experience by submitting your feedback.
New Features Added in Version 11.2.8
- Cerberus now supports Duo Federal MFA for two-factor authentication
- Authentication for Active Directory users now only queries users using a legacy API if “Try Alternative Active Directory Check” is enabled
- In web administration and web client, Cerberus now creates intermediate directories when creating directories
- Report Manager now creates a database index on the ‘files’ table for MySQL/MariaDB
- User Manager now sets the Last Login value for a cloned user account to be “Unknown”
Bugs Fixed Since Version 11.2.7
- We've updated to the latest version of MomentJS to address a vulnerability to regular expression denial of service
- Cerberus no longer crashes when the HTTP/S web client serves a file with a timestamp in which the year is more than 3000
- In the log, Cerberus no longer attributes certain system tasks to users
- Erroneous transfer failure messages after successful SCP transfers in some clients will no longer appear
- In SOAP API, GetGroupInformation will now return an accurate value for “sshOptions”
- Sync Manager will now update the existing server entry when editing the IP address instead of adding a new entry
You can read the full release notes at this link and we encourage you to contact support with any questions or issues you may have.
As well, if you have suggestions for improvement, please do tell us about your experience by submitting your feedback.
Post is closed for comments.