Hello from the Cerberus team. We are happy to release Cerberus FTP Server 11.3.1
We encourage you to tell us about your experience by submitting your feedback.
This release fixes security vulnerabilities and includes many other bug fixes and improvements requested by our customers.
Version 11.3.1 Official Release — 12/15/2020
- New: Cerberus now uses KeyPair’s FIPS 140-2-validated cryptographic module with Certificate #3503
- New: In Server Manager, Cerberus now allows a configurable value for the Web Administration session timeout
- New: In the Interfaces window, Cerberus now displays more detailed security-related feedback and messages for each listener.
- New: User Manager now allows searching users by their first and last names
- New: User Manager now displays the date a user was created
- New: Web Administration now shows the labels for SMTP servers to more easily differentiate between multiple servers
- New: Report Manager now warns when an unsupported ODBC driver is selected
- Fixed: Addressed OpenSSL security vulnerabilities with patches for CVE-2020-1971 and CVE-2020-1968
- Fixed: Upgraded to curl 7.74.0 to address curl security vulnerabilities
- Fixed: Cerberus passed sensitive values in URLs that could expose them to people with access to server and application logs
- Fixed: Cerberus crashed when server certificate and private key are missing and SSL/TLS is enabled
- Fixed: Cerberus failed to verify an LDAP server without manually entering the correct password on the Binding Options page
- Fixed: In Report Manager, Cerberus logs errors when writing audit records for administrator actions to a MySQL database
- Fixed: Users could not enable 2FA even though they are required to do so because “Allow 2 Factor” had not been checked
- Fixed: Users cannot login because User Manager allowed admins to set the invalid state in which “Require Password Change on Login” is checked but the user is not allowed to change their password
- Fixed: Report Manager cannot connect to SQL Server database when the database name includes a hyphen
- Many minor bug fixes and improvements
Post is closed for comments.