Hello from the Cerberus team. We are happy to release Cerberus FTP Server 12.1.0
We encourage you to tell us about your experience by submitting your feedback.
- New: In Event Manager, the Transfer File Target now allows retrieving files from another server via SFTP, FTP, FTPS, and HTTP/S GET
- New: In Event Manager, the “IP Blocked Event” now includes a variable for the reason why the IP was blocked
- New: When using the Cerberus Desktop GUI, clicking on links now launches your default web browser instead of Internet Explorer
- New: On the Public Shares tab of User Manager, there is now a legend for the Public Shares table
- Fixed: Address a vulnerability to SSL renegotiation denial of service
- Fixed: When using the Cerberus Desktop GUI, clicking on links leaked the desktop URL as the referring URL
- Fixed: In AD Users, it was not possible to modify the domain for an existing Active Directory Users configuration
- Fixed: After upgrading to version 12.0, HTTP/S web client no longer displayed the “Find” checkbox option for the search filter
- Fixed: Incorrect search results are shown in tables when there are multiple, concurrent search requests that are received out of order
- Many minor bug fixes and improvements
Post is closed for comments.