New Release Available: Version 12.9Featured
Hello from the Cerberus team!
We're pleased to announce our latest release: Cerberus FTP Server 12.9. This latest edition incorporates a number of updates and support improvements.
New Features and Improvements:
Version 12.9 includes the following new features and improvements:
- In User Manager, administrators can now create, upload, and edit client SSH public keys for users and groups
- Event Manager now escapes event variables that are modifiable by users and are used in file paths
- Removed logging for anonymous user passwords
- When recursive file deletion fails, files are not deleted until Cerberus is restarted
- When installing Cerberus, service account validation now displays an error message when an account does not exist
- When uninstalling Cerberus, there is now an option to remove or keep the ‘Cerberus’ service account
- In Report Manager, Professional and Standard editions show reports that are only available in Enterprise edition
- In Report Manager, Professional and Standard editions cannot generate the Server Statistics report
- Addressed OpenSSL security vulnerabilities with a patch for CVE-2022-2068
- Upgraded to curl 7.84.0 to address CVE-2022-32205, CVE-2022-32206, CVE-2022-32207, CVE-2022-32208
You can read the full release notes at this link, and we encourage you to contact support with any questions or issues you may have.
Please sign in to leave a comment.