Hello from the Cerberus team!
We're pleased to announce our latest release: Cerberus FTP Server 12.9. This latest edition incorporates a number of updates and support improvements.
New Features and Improvements:
Version 12.9 includes the following new features and improvements:
- In User Manager, administrators can now create, upload, and edit client SSH public keys for users and groups
- Event Manager now escapes event variables that are modifiable by users and are used in file paths
- Removed logging for anonymous user passwords
- When recursive file deletion fails, files are not deleted until Cerberus is restarted
- When installing Cerberus, service account validation now displays an error message when an account does not exist
- When uninstalling Cerberus, there is now an option to remove or keep the ‘Cerberus’ service account
- In Report Manager, Professional and Standard editions show reports that are only available in Enterprise edition
- In Report Manager, Professional and Standard editions cannot generate the Server Statistics report
- Addressed OpenSSL security vulnerabilities with a patch for CVE-2022-2068
- Upgraded to curl 7.84.0 to address CVE-2022-32205, CVE-2022-32206, CVE-2022-32207, CVE-2022-32208
Please sign in to leave a comment.