- Understanding Active Directory Authentication
- Why Do My Active Directory Users Have Two Home Directories?
- Active Directory users cannot delete files or folders created by Cerberus native users.
- How do I disable public sharing for the Global Home or Global Home\%USER% default mapping option for AD or LDAP authentication?
- How do I configure LDAP authentication?
- Why do I get an error when I try to enumerate Active Directory (AD) users through the User Manager's AD page, or why does AD authentication take so long?
- Why can't public file links shared by Active Directory users be downloaded? An "Access Denied" error appears in the log when an anonymous connection tries to download the publicly shared file link.